Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anniversay

Monday, April 19th was mine & Robbie's wedding anniversary. We've been married for 2 years & together for 4 years. Robbie planned a trip for us to Savannah for a long weekend. We had such a wonderful time! Robbie has been to Savannah several times, but it was my first time to go. What a beautiful & neat city! We stayed in a beautiful hotel, ate wonderful meals & just enjoyed some alone time walking around & hanging out in a beautiful city. It was so great to just reconnect. We may have our ups & downs, and I may not sit in his lap, show PDA or call him babe, but he is the love of my life, my best friend & soul mate. I am so lucky & blessed to have such a sweet, supportive, Christian & all around awesome husband! Happy 2-Year Anniversary Robbie! I can't wait for many many more years of celebrations!

Saturday afternoon we went out to Tybee Island to a festival at the lighthouse

Our hotel, Avia. We highly recommend!!

View from our room

No comments: