Monday, December 2, 2013

Here & There

Few on words, just some pictures that make me laugh....
Jake loves to help clean

Especially in goggles
Robbie cannot stand these goggles. They make me die laughing. They have little frogs on them and Jake loves them. Jake loves to wear them around the house, which I let him, because what's funnier than a 4-year-old wearing frog goggles while cleaning?

The skateboard....
 
Jake has been asking for a skateboard for over a year. We told him that if he couldn't ride his bike without training wheels or his scooter, then he probably didn't need a skateboard. He kept begging & we kept ignoring. A few weekends ago, Jake was with my parents. Him & my dad made a quick trip to Wal-mart for something, and ended up with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle skateboard. To say Jake was overjoyed was an understatement. My mom & dad said Jake slept with it the first night.
 
Love at first sight.
Showing me his skateboard moves
Now, can Jake ride a skateboard? No. He does good if he can just push off with one foot while balancing the other on the board. Does Jake think he looks awesome? Yes. At one point, he fell off & asked me "mom, did you see my cool trick?".
Hugging his skateboard
 

He is so proud of himself
 
Riding his skateboard at Nana & Gran's

Sometimes you just fall asleep on the floor

Goggles are not just for cleaning


Showing me he can stick his head under water

Getting in one last good day of jumping before it gets too cold!


No comments: