Thursday, September 4, 2014

2014 Football Season - Week 1

So this football season is going to be a little different from those in the past. We'll only go to a few games this season, we've sold half of our tickets. Robbie had not planned on going to the first game of the season, but since we got to come home a little early, and my mom was staying with us, I encouraged him to go. Jake was really wanting to go and he has never been to a game just him & Robbie. I knew it would be good for him to get out of the house instead of just having to stay home all weekend with new baby sister. So Robbie & Jake got up super early Saturday morning and headed down to Auburn.

My mom & I got to spend the day with this little nugget.



My mom decided that Hollon needed an Alabama outfit, so she ran out & bought her one.


While we were hanging out at home, Jake was having a great time in Auburn. He had fun playing with all of his Auburn friends at the RV and then going to the game with Daddy, Mimi & Granddad.



Sweet boy so tired on the way home Saturday night
When they got home, Jake fell asleep on the sofa telling me about the day. Hollon had just woken up from a nap. One was sleepy & the other was ready to party.

Sweet girl wasn't far behind brother falling asleep

No comments: